Planning Services Manager
- Purdue University, Interior Design, 1991-94
- Edison Community College
- Green Building Certification Institute
- LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) – 2009
- Urban Land Institute Women’s Leadership Initiative Steering Committee
- Lee County Land Development Code Advisory Committee
In 2002 Ms. Sapen joined Barraco and Associates as a land planning and site design specialist. Here she combined her engineering knowledge with a creative sense of space and respect for land planning principles to develop land solutions which are cost effective, honor jurisdictional goals, and yield market appeal through synergy and cohesion. Her appointment to the Land Development Advisory Committee in 2009 ensures a working knowledge of Lee County codes as well as an understanding of changes and how they relate to county objectives.
As a land planner, Ms. Sapen’s responsibilities include project coordination in the preparation and presentation for rezoning and similar land use requests.